You can access the shareholder portal using the following link:
New users will need to register; and you will need your surname, postcode and investor code in order to do this. Your investor code is a unique number that you will have received on previous communications from Link Group, such as share certificates or dividend tax confirmations.
By logging on to www.admiral-shareholder.co.uk you can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- Cast your proxy vote online;
- Elect how to receive shareholder communication; to receive shareholder communication electronically;
- View your holding balance, indicative share price and valuation;
- View transactions on your holding and dividend payments you have received;
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account;
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms;.
- Receive shareholder information
Receiving shareholder information
All shareholders are automatically enrolled to receive communications electronically. Providing communications electronically allows us to speed up provision of information to shareholders and supports our sustainability goals. If you would like to receive future communications from us by mail you can manage this in your Shareholder Portal settings or by contacting Link Group on the details provided here.
Please find the Consent Letter to all shareholders who currently receive hard copy shareholder information to instead receive electronic communications in the future here.