The UK register, for shares traded on the London Stock Exchange, is maintained by our registrar, Link Asset Services.
All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents should, in the first instance, be directed to:
- Link Asset Services, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU
- Telephone 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 12p a minute plus network charges) from the UK and +44 (0) 371 664 0300 from outside the UK
- Alternatively you could email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
During this challenging time, extra pressure is being put on telephone services.
Therefore, to help those shareholders who need it the most, please can we encourage you to access your shareholding by logging on to the Share Portal using the link below. The Share Portal contains a help centre full of useful information and answers to frequently asked questions, which can be accessed without needing to login first.
To access and view specific information on your shareholding you will need to login first. If you have forgotten your username or password then click on the forgotten username or password links.
New users will first need to register; you only need 3 pieces of information – your surname, postcode and investor code. Your investor code is a unique number that you will have received on previous communications from Link, such as share certificates or dividend tax confirmations.
Once you are logged in you will be able to self-service with ease.
If you do need to call the helpline our agents will be available for you to speak to; it may just take a little longer to get through than normal.
By logging on to www.admiral-shareholder.co.uk shareholders can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- Cast your proxy vote online;
- Elect to receive shareholder communication electronically;
- View your holding balance, indicative share price and valuation;
- View transactions on your holding and dividend payments you have received;
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account;
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms.
Receiving shareholder information
Admiral Group plc would like to take this opportunity to ask you if you would like to receive future communications from the company electronically. Increased use of electronic communications will deliver savings to the company in terms of administration, printing and postage costs, as well as speeding up the provision of information to shareholders in a convenient form. The reduced use of paper will also have environmental benefits.
If you decide you would like to receive future communications by means of a website or e-mail you should ensure that you have the appropriate equipment and computer capabilities for this purpose.
If you elect to receive future communications via electronic means now and subsequently change your mind, you will need to inform our registrar, Link Asset Services in writing of your decision at:
34 Beckenham Road
(No stamp is needed)
This change was indicated in the letter to shareholders dated 12th February 2019, a copy of which can be found here.