The UK register, for shares traded on the London Stock Exchange, is maintained by our registrar, Capita.
All administrative enquiries relating to shareholdings and requests to receive corporate documents should, in the first instance, be directed to:
- Capita Registrars, The Registry, 34 Beckenham Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4TU
- Telephone 0871 664 0300 (calls cost 10p a minute plus network charges) from the UK and +44 20 8639 3399 from outside the UK
- Alternatively you could email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
By logging on to www.capitashareportal.com shareholders can benefit from a number of online services as follows:
- Cast your proxy vote online;
- Elect to receive shareholder communication electronically;
- View your holding balance, indicative share price and valuation;
- View transactions on your holding and dividend payments you have received;
- Update your address or register a bank mandate instruction to have dividends paid directly to your bank account;
- Access a wide range of shareholder information including downloadable forms.
Receiving shareholder information
Admiral Group plc would like to take this opportunity to ask you if you would like to receive future communications from the company electronically. Increased use of electronic communications will deliver savings to the company in terms of administration, printing and postage costs, as well as speeding up the provision of information to shareholders in a convenient form. The reduced use of paper will also have environmental benefits.
If you decide you would like to receive future communications by means of a website or e-mail you should ensure that you have the appropriate equipment and computer capabilities for this purpose.
If you elect to receive future communications via electronic means now and subsequently change your mind, you will need to inform our registrar, Capita in writing of your decision at:
FREEPOST CAPITA SAS,
34 Beckenham Road
(No stamp is needed)
This change was indicated in the letter to shareholders dated 8th February 2017, a copy of which can be found here.