Admiral Group plc recognised as one of the 2021 Best Workplaces in Europe
Welsh employer, Admiral Group has been recognised as the 17th Best Workplace in Europe™ by Great Place to Work®
The Welsh headquartered financial services company appears in the list as it has been recognised as a great place to work in the UK, France, Spain and Italy.
The recognition is based on confidential survey data assessing employee experiences of trust, innovation, company values and leadership.
Admiral Group CEO, Milena Mondini de Focatiis said, “Our placing on the Great Place to Work ® Best Workplaces in Europe list is based on feedback from our people in the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
“It doesn’t matter if you’re in our offices in Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Lille, Paris, Rome, Seville or Madrid… once you get through the door you immediately realise it is Admiral, and can feel the same positive energy, passion and values.
“We are particularly proud of this result as it recognises the incredible hard work of everyone at Admiral, which over the past year, has not been short of personal challenges for everybody.
“I cannot thank my colleagues enough for everything they do to make this such a fantastic place to work”.
Admiral employs more than 11,000 members of staff in eight different countries across the world, employing nearly 8,000 people in Cardiff, Swansea and Newport alone. All of the Group’s operations around the world enter the Great Place to Work ® competition in their respective countries.
Great Place to Work ® is a worldwide consultancy specialising in workplace culture, helping organisations to create exceptional, high performing workplaces where employees feel trusted and valued.
About Admiral Group:
- Admiral Group is a leading FTSE100 Financial Services company with businesses in the UK, Europe and America. It set up in 1993 as a car insurance specialist in the UK, but since then has expanded into other countries and other services such home and travel insurance, Insurtech, personal loans, car finance and legal services.
- It’s proud to have its headquarters and UK offices in south Wales as well as businesses in Spain, Italy, France and the US.
- Its history is one of growth, profitability and innovation. When it launched in 1993 it had just one brand, zero customers and 57 members of staff. It now has over 11,000 employees and 7 million customers worldwide.
- Admiral Group is Wales’ only FTSE 100 Company. Group turnover in 2020 was £3.55 billion (2019: £3.46 billion).
- Admiral Group, through its subsidiary companies, consists of 14 brands - Admiral, elephant.co.uk, Diamond, Bell, Gladiator and Veygo, all based in the UK, Qualitas Auto, Balumba and WiYou Seguros based in Spain, ConTe.it based in Italy, L’Olivier.fr and Homebrella based in France, Elephant.com, Apparent Insurance and Compare.com based in the USA.
Add from here https://admiralgroup.co.uk/our-business/brands-markets
- Admiral Group’s website address is www.admiralgroup.co.uk
- Admiral is proud of its award-winning culture. In 2020, Admiral Group were named the 8th Best Multinational Workplace in Europe and the 14th Best Workplace in the World by Great Place to Work. In 2021, Admiral UK was named the 5th best workplace in the UK by Great Place to Work and the 5th Best Big Company To Work For in the UK in the Sunday Times Best Companies Best Companies To Work For.
- Follow Admiral Group on Twitter at www.twitter.com/admiralgroup and on Instagram @AdmiralGroupplc